FAQ Frequently Asked Questions.
After all, why is design important?
Design is a broad concept that represents the process of creating products based on technical and aesthetic excellence, with the aim of solving problems and adding value. Good design delivers the best possible user experience.
This is the most objective definition possible for the concept, which encompasses numerous forms of idealization, conception, development and specification of objects.
Is design considered an art?
Personally, I usually say that design is the bridge between what already exists and what is possible to imagine and do.
Therefore, it is such a complex concept, which goes through art, business, culture, aesthetics, behavior and technology.
Can you already see design with a new look?
As we have seen, it is not a simple term, as it concerns a process, science, profession and even attributes of everything we know.
No wonder you are surrounded by examples of design: the page of this blog, the decoration of your office, the model of your shirt and even the shape of your chair. That's why design is so important.
What is the history of design?
If we take the term literally, our ancestors already practiced design when creating their chipped stone tools. However, to facilitate understanding, let's place the concept in our age.
In this case, who deserves the title of first designer in history is Leonardo Da Vinci.
The genius used design principles to design visionary inventions that revolutionized humanity and propelled science forward.
Some of the types of designs that exist.
- Graphic design is the use of images, texts and illustrations for visual communication.
- Game design focused on the development and creation of games.
- Design thinking can be defined as the way of design thinking applied to the solution of challenges and innovation in business:
- Immersion: research and understanding of the problem and its context.
- Ideation: generating ideas as a team from the data collected.
- Prototyping: creating prototypes that validate learned content.
- Product design, works with the creation of objects focused on solving problems.
- Web design is the area that covers the creation of interfaces for software, websites, platforms and applications.
- Interior design is the area responsible for planning, creating and executing indoor projects.